as written on; Monday, May 26, 2008

7:49 AM | 0 comments

Teng's big day/my first day of uni

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , my best tofu friend!

I love youu! :D


Welcome to the club dearie. *excludes ling out* muahahaha..


I hate getting out of my comfort zone. It is so weird how my life always turns out to be.
It seems that I am ALWAYS thrown into a new environment just when we are so so close.
I can recall back since primary. Yes, primary. Grrr. Wtf.
It started when dad decided to move to puchong. So in p3 I was transferred to a new skool.
But I was young, so u noe lar, the younger u r the easier it is to make frens.
Plus children ain’t that complicated. We were all so innocent. *still am* =3

After primary, comes high skool. And here I find myself in yet a different skool as my frens. While they are in the same skool, SAME CLASS!!
I still remember there were only the 3 of us from Yak Chee in the entire skool.
Me, Leeyien & Rina Tay. I really missed my frens back then. But I managed to pull through lar. Tapi tak apa, I wouldn’t have traded the world to change how things would have been.
Or else I wouldn’t have met some of the very best frens there if I hadn’t went to Assunta huh?.. Good times. And I like who I have become today. :)

*beams*

Okays. Now comes college. Well guess wat? I find myself in the very same situation. Again.
The sesated one who goes to utar while all of them go to Sunway/Monash. Baaa.
And those two same class tim. My life is such a Dejavoo. So yeah. There I was..
starting a new life over again. But I really liked my class. Not during the first few weeks lar.
I did struggle abit. But thank God I had ChoyLing by my side at that time.
Life was awesome & we bonded as one class.
We became soulmates, Especially YOU, L.E.R. ^^
Awww. I really miss u guys. . Like I said before, just when we got close, it was time to part again. At least for ME!! #*(%$@#^(#*&@&#(@()(!!!

University. All of my frens went to Kampar, living together. U don’t need me to say it out loud.
U noe what happens. Somehow, this is just my life lar.
SOMEHOW, the course I happen to be studying is at sg long. JUST MY LUCK. Aihz…
I feel as if destiny is playing tricks on me.
There were only the 3 of us from the same lecture class from foundation.
What’s with the number 3 lar? I’m starting to hate this number. =.=
So yeah, it was my first day at uni today. I din noe every Monday was formal.
So I think I was pretty eyecatching at college.
The woman with a simple tee & short pants while everyone was wearing suite & tie. Phooey.
But I did meet some really nice ppl & made more frens than I expected.
Hopefully my jodoh with ppl will continue to be good & we would be as true to each other like my previous friendships. =)

Come to think of it, I sometimes do believe God did this on purpose.
He has great plans for me. I just noe it.

P/s: Juz to whine.. I’ve got classes on Saturdays. T___T

WAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

Year one mah..

How? Whattodo?

But they might be changing the time table later lar. So hopefully... u tau lar..



Tired,

Jess




Labels:

[[ .Introduction. ]]

Name: JessicaJhq
Bdae: 13th march
Nicks: Cherry
Skool: Ask me
Contact: Ask me too

[[ .Typically Me. ]]

JESS is weird. :3
Still learning to drive.
Loves to play ps *especially beatin up the bad guys by accident*.
Can wiggle her nose like wabbit.
Loves photography.
Takes the role of being LAME/LAMER/LAMEST OF ALL.
STILL acts like a KID.
Sensitive at times.
Stubborn & not to mention LAZY.
I'm a couch potato.
Hard to move my ass off da couch once i've placed my butt in position.
Imaginative, loves japanese anime,
shopping, cartoons & FOOD.
Blah blah blah. Ask me. :]





[[ .Crapping Box. ]]



[[ .My Fav Babes. ]]

mini ling mini teng
mini wc

[[ .My Friends. ]]

|Kayan| |Fai-LMAO| |ZhengWei| |Rachel| |WaiBin| |Bruce| |Gam Mou| |Liwei| |Munya| |Yoongwei| |Cynthia| |Leeyien| |Bryan| |GoodBin| |Jasmine.Tea| |WChien| |ChoyLing| |Karen| |HuiSee| |Hakuna.Matata| |Crystal.Clear| |Kikie| |Zheng Yang| |PooiKee| |Puimon| |Munsuet| |Princess.Puiyee| |KennyLoh|

[[ .E12 Members. ]]

|Pohsim| |Sabrina| |Jonathan| |Kevin| |Hazel| |MinHuei| |Josh| |Sam| |Julian| |Alethea| |Anna|

[[ .My Links. ]]

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K
Mr B.O.O.M.B.A
P.O.Z.A.M.A.N
CHCKL
cheesie
dawnyang
kennysia

[[ .My Old Junkies. ]]

|January 2008|February 2008|March 2008|April 2008|May 2008|June 2008|July 2008|August 2008|September 2008|October 2008|November 2008|December 2008|January 2009|February 2009|May 2009|June 2009|July 2009|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|March 2010|April 2010|January 2011|February 2011|April 2011|May 2011|June 2011

[[ .Through thick and thin. ]]

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .My happiest moments. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Life of a college student. ]]
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Here and There. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


credits
ReminiscencesLove / daylockheart