as written on; Friday, January 9, 2009

9:29 PM | 0 comments

Melacca trip. Me miss..

February this year is not good. people leave me at this time. :(
Onion is gonna leave! sobs. Dont Go!!!stay here larrr..
just a little while more with me.... and ur garlic... hahas..
Hopefully this won't be the last trip with u dearie..
Yeah. we tried to spend more time together by going to-----
MELACCA !!!for 3D2N.hehee.
Finally i can go. *clap clap* I've been waiting for this trip eagerly. ^^
Our first day we spent at mahkota area where we
eat walk eat walk eat walk then shit.wahahhaha.
The most tiring day ever. I swear my legs were gonna bend over.
By the time we went back to the hotel my shirt was totally wet. My gawd.
But despite the tiring day. We slept pretty late playing cards and juz chatting.
Well mostly me and mr.R coz those two slept first at 12.30am. -.-"
But when my head touched the pillow i immediately went into dreamland.

Amazing how the cannon didn't break with Mr R's weight. haha

Kenny syok sendiri. XD What do u call these again?? three wheel car?? :p This picture would be extra awesome if i had the other picture which is with teng.U'll see.. After i get the picture from her. hehe.Somewhere on the hilly hills.. They got lost on the way to their wedding and decided to get married on the grass instead. LOL. Nahhhh.. it's just their photoshoot..But seriously.. on the grass?? On a hill?? above the longkang?? =..=

Our satay celup ^^ Dam cheap loh..One of a kind.. It's kinda like steamboat but instead of boiling hot water, this one uses satay sauce. Then we take all the things we want to eat and dip it inside to let it boil. One thing great about this is that i get to eat pork!! muahahah. Yes, this place serves pork. And Jess ate lots and lots of pig's ears. bahahaha.Never wear a white shirt while eating satay celup.. See how the sauce splashes and boils and bubbles?? It's like a witches stew..

U see this omg huge prawn? It's only 70cents per stick!! U say larrrrr kl where got prawn so cheap!! See the crowd behind? Lots of ppl. Obviously this place is also a fav to locals. We were lucky to get a table. After our turn ppl were queing up waiting for an empty table. 0_0 They say the more time u spend with a person the more they look alike.
I rest my case. =) Our hotel room in A'famosa. Didn't hit me to take the picture with the lights on. Orange lights always gives the room a warm fuzzy feeling. Hehe. We stayed in Mahkota hotel the previous night but that place not worth taking pictures if u get what i mean.
what can i say? i am vain.
IT"S MYYY BLOG! *hmph* merajuks.*
I think im breaking out!!! i've two pimples d. Good thing i have my fringe to cover. But still my hair is making it itchy. Okay i know i sound bimbotic but i cant help it!! haihs. Around 6pm we headed to cowboy town
The Pub & Disco in cowboy town. Looks cool on the outside but the inside...
Well lets say when we went in at night there wasn't a single ghost to be seen.
Then we decided to eat dinner at The Ranch Steakhouse. Despite those two bananas who don't eat beef me and teng dragged them along. muahaha. coz this was the only place that looked more appetizing. teeheee..
The decorations inside
I would have liked to sit upstairs but we weren't allowed. Sighs.
One of the parades they had. One of my fav pics. XD
This is Onion. She's afraid to feed the pony. Yeah rite. The pony more afraid of her.
This is Jess. She is not afraid to feed the pony. She it the bravest girl known alive. Bold & beautiful & charming. cheh-wah. k lar i Shutup lorrr. I know what YOU gonna say d.. =(Beneath every girl lies a camwhore .
Kenny trying to dance ballet to swarn lake. Some of the best shots i took in animal safari. The bear so cham his looks. Abit heartbreaking.
Wild wild west
We and the red indians. rawr.

And their arch enemies the cowboys.

can you feel my joy and my happiness? It must suck to be you.
Wish my holidays would never end...
Sighss.. Monday is coming....

*screams* :(
do you know what does that mean?


*College reopens!!


*College reopens!!



*College reopens!!


*cry cry cry*

it doesnt mean anything to be honest -.-
No wait i lied.. it does..
it really sucks having such a lousy timetable this sem.
But i'm free on fridays.
i repeat i'm free on fridays.
aihzzz...I miss kau...and my brown hair... I rather be lala leh.
I miss my rust coloured hair!!
Cheerie.
Jess

Labels:

[[ .Introduction. ]]

Name: JessicaJhq
Bdae: 13th march
Nicks: Cherry
Skool: Ask me
Contact: Ask me too

[[ .Typically Me. ]]

JESS is weird. :3
Still learning to drive.
Loves to play ps *especially beatin up the bad guys by accident*.
Can wiggle her nose like wabbit.
Loves photography.
Takes the role of being LAME/LAMER/LAMEST OF ALL.
STILL acts like a KID.
Sensitive at times.
Stubborn & not to mention LAZY.
I'm a couch potato.
Hard to move my ass off da couch once i've placed my butt in position.
Imaginative, loves japanese anime,
shopping, cartoons & FOOD.
Blah blah blah. Ask me. :]





[[ .Crapping Box. ]]



[[ .My Fav Babes. ]]

mini ling mini teng
mini wc

[[ .My Friends. ]]

|Kayan| |Fai-LMAO| |ZhengWei| |Rachel| |WaiBin| |Bruce| |Gam Mou| |Liwei| |Munya| |Yoongwei| |Cynthia| |Leeyien| |Bryan| |GoodBin| |Jasmine.Tea| |WChien| |ChoyLing| |Karen| |HuiSee| |Hakuna.Matata| |Crystal.Clear| |Kikie| |Zheng Yang| |PooiKee| |Puimon| |Munsuet| |Princess.Puiyee| |KennyLoh|

[[ .E12 Members. ]]

|Pohsim| |Sabrina| |Jonathan| |Kevin| |Hazel| |MinHuei| |Josh| |Sam| |Julian| |Alethea| |Anna|

[[ .My Links. ]]

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K
Mr B.O.O.M.B.A
P.O.Z.A.M.A.N
CHCKL
cheesie
dawnyang
kennysia

[[ .My Old Junkies. ]]

|January 2008|February 2008|March 2008|April 2008|May 2008|June 2008|July 2008|August 2008|September 2008|October 2008|November 2008|December 2008|January 2009|February 2009|May 2009|June 2009|July 2009|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|March 2010|April 2010|January 2011|February 2011|April 2011|May 2011|June 2011

[[ .Through thick and thin. ]]

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .My happiest moments. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Life of a college student. ]]
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Here and There. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


credits
ReminiscencesLove / daylockheart