as written on; Sunday, May 17, 2009

10:54 AM | 0 comments

Not so long ago

Remember when we were teeny weeny toddlers???
Remember how we wanted something but was restrained from by our parents??
Remember how powerless we were???
I just realised that i can't remember those days anymore..

Today at the mall i had this sudden urge for ice-cream.
Not just any ordinary ice-cream, i wanted to eat

THE McFlurry Oreo ice-cream.
After paying for my ice-cream i found a place to sit to slowly enjoy this yummy indulgence.


As i was licking my way to heaven, there was this kid who passed by me, eyeing my ice-cream with those hungry little eyes.
He then pointed at my direction, pulling his mum's skirt, chanting ice-cream! ice-cream!
The boy went into a tantrum when his mum refused to get him what he wanted and started screaming like a maniac.
His piercing screeches were so annoying that i went up to the lil boy and gave him a smack on the head to shut him up.
Yeah rite, his mum would have strangled me if i did that to her precious son.
But instead, i went to the counter and asked for another McFlurry Oreo ice-cream and gave it to the boy.
And at that very moment, i realised.......
i was day dreaming.. LOL.
The lil boy never got his ice-cream, his mum never bought it for him.=(

It was then that i realised i haven asked for the permission of my parents to buy anything for a very long time.
I was in total control of my money. BUT, with money comes responsibility.
I still have to control my spending or else i'll be bleeding my pockets out.
I can't buy every single thing that i lay my eyes on.
I'm not a kid anymore. But if i were a kid... HO HO HO...!!!
With the allowance i have now...
i would have bought myself, or rather, Barbie, a brand new house and a whole set of new clothes.Keke.

Moral of the story??
Hmmm... Just go with the flow??
You'll grow up sooner or later..??
Ahh well, everyone goes through this stage. It's a phrase of life. LOL.
WE"VE GOT THE POWER WHEN WE GROW UP!!! ^^V

Anyway, when i went home, just for fun, i asked my mum a list of things:

JESS: Mummy!!! Can i buy chocolates?
MUM: Buy lar. =.=
JESS: *smirks* How about chocolate chip cookies?
MUM: You like larrrrr.
JESS: WUAHAHAHA. How about a puppy??
MUM: NO
JESS: A new car?
MUM: NO
JESS: A new house?
MUM: NO
JESS: A new boyfriend??
MUM: NOOOOOOooOOoo
JESS: T___T

A new revelation..

I've only got the power to buy food.. T___T

-Out-

Jess

Labels: ,

[[ .Introduction. ]]

Name: JessicaJhq
Bdae: 13th march
Nicks: Cherry
Skool: Ask me
Contact: Ask me too

[[ .Typically Me. ]]

JESS is weird. :3
Still learning to drive.
Loves to play ps *especially beatin up the bad guys by accident*.
Can wiggle her nose like wabbit.
Loves photography.
Takes the role of being LAME/LAMER/LAMEST OF ALL.
STILL acts like a KID.
Sensitive at times.
Stubborn & not to mention LAZY.
I'm a couch potato.
Hard to move my ass off da couch once i've placed my butt in position.
Imaginative, loves japanese anime,
shopping, cartoons & FOOD.
Blah blah blah. Ask me. :]





[[ .Crapping Box. ]]



[[ .My Fav Babes. ]]

mini ling mini teng
mini wc

[[ .My Friends. ]]

|Kayan| |Fai-LMAO| |ZhengWei| |Rachel| |WaiBin| |Bruce| |Gam Mou| |Liwei| |Munya| |Yoongwei| |Cynthia| |Leeyien| |Bryan| |GoodBin| |Jasmine.Tea| |WChien| |ChoyLing| |Karen| |HuiSee| |Hakuna.Matata| |Crystal.Clear| |Kikie| |Zheng Yang| |PooiKee| |Puimon| |Munsuet| |Princess.Puiyee| |KennyLoh|

[[ .E12 Members. ]]

|Pohsim| |Sabrina| |Jonathan| |Kevin| |Hazel| |MinHuei| |Josh| |Sam| |Julian| |Alethea| |Anna|

[[ .My Links. ]]

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K
Mr B.O.O.M.B.A
P.O.Z.A.M.A.N
CHCKL
cheesie
dawnyang
kennysia

[[ .My Old Junkies. ]]

|January 2008|February 2008|March 2008|April 2008|May 2008|June 2008|July 2008|August 2008|September 2008|October 2008|November 2008|December 2008|January 2009|February 2009|May 2009|June 2009|July 2009|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|March 2010|April 2010|January 2011|February 2011|April 2011|May 2011|June 2011

[[ .Through thick and thin. ]]

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .My happiest moments. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Life of a college student. ]]
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Here and There. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


credits
ReminiscencesLove / daylockheart