as written on; Thursday, October 15, 2009

5:25 AM | 0 comments

Another day

It's just an ordinary Thursday! What's the difference? It's just a darn ordinary thursday. I should sleep in, wake up later.

Haihs.I wonder why did I wake up so early anyway. Hey maybe it's because of my anxiety of worrying bout my results yesterday. Thus causing a nightmare this morning. I dreamt that my FM scored a total of 9 marks outta 100. Oh fudge! Is this my six sense tingling? i mean seriously.. i definately won't wanna fail any subjects again! If i did fail any subjects i guess there's no one to blame but myself.

Arrogance and pride would be the key reason. Not paying attenton in class and studying at the very last minute has always worked for me. I had amazingly good results and assumed i can do well on my own. This is where my mindset went haywire. The syllabus obviously will get harder and need even harder effort. Bahhh.. It's still not too late to repent and change. I promise i will start paying attention in class from now on and turn back into the nerd that i am.

Then as i went back to sleep i dreamt that i overslept and forgot to get the sushi king members cards from my fren for the sushi bonanza later this afternoon. Another sign prehaps? my mum juz took my car and went off with it juz when i wanted to use it an hour later to get the card. What is this man. Destiny? =.=

There was a third dream which i remembered the moment i woke up but have forgotten it now. Another unpleasant dream.. How pleasant.. I guess the suspense of my results is killing me. I plucked out my courage to view my results on9 but somehow i still can't login. Grrr. How lar like that? I'll be shooting out white hair soon if this continues.. Okay enough sleep d. I don't want a fourth dream. Back to reality jess! =( In the end i decided to check my results later at you know who's house (line faster)

But before all that, i went out with nana for the sushi bonanza!
i was happily eating my heart out when out of the blues he asked:

"so.. U nervous??"
"Huh?? bout what?? It can't be that scary eating jellyfish. lol"
"Bout ur results silly. "

Fun sucker. =.=
Just when i had forgotten my worries and moved on to the comfort of my fav food of all. Never ask a girl silly questions like this when she's enjoying her food. Especially japanese food. But soon after, i forgot the whole thing again when i saw a really gorgeous top that only cost 10 bucks and it became mine. Then again, that fella asked me the same question again on the way home. Grrrr...You never learn do you? =.=

My heart was pumping & adrenalin was running high as i clicked on the utar portal. It all happened so fast yet in slow motion. Once i opened my account, i could feel nana holding his breath, being as tension as myself. The grades popped out like daisies in front of my eyes and it took me a few seconds to take in the info. I guess i keep on expecting an F somewhere on my slip. XD I guess when i didn't see any F on my results my brain suddenly just couldn't register. lol.

I let out a sigh of relief. I could see the muscles in nana loosen up and he gave me a huge smile. It's kinda weird, but after all that commotion, seeing that smile on his face was my happiest moment of the day. I guess i could see myself in him, going through all the mixed emotions together with me. And for that, i thank you. :3
My results was so so. Definately not up to my expectations but i'm satisfied for now.
I WILL WORK HARD NEXT SEM! PINKY SWEAR!!

Oh oh and we watched this movie the other day and it was really good. Tsunami in Haeundae. It was funny and sad at the same time. Especially the ending.. I hate unhappy endings. =( I was tearing up in the end so it's pretty touching at the same time. Then that fella ar...haiyoooo... No eyes see..

Hey. Are you crying?
*Sniffs*
Are you??
Isn't it obvious u idiot. lol.
wow. I didn't think u're the type that would cry.
You mister have a heart of stone. So touching oso never cryyy. pifff. I have a big heart that's why. XD

Anyways, watch it. Wayyyy better than surrogates which i regretted watching.

Toodles.

Jess

Labels: ,

[[ .Introduction. ]]

Name: JessicaJhq
Bdae: 13th march
Nicks: Cherry
Skool: Ask me
Contact: Ask me too

[[ .Typically Me. ]]

JESS is weird. :3
Still learning to drive.
Loves to play ps *especially beatin up the bad guys by accident*.
Can wiggle her nose like wabbit.
Loves photography.
Takes the role of being LAME/LAMER/LAMEST OF ALL.
STILL acts like a KID.
Sensitive at times.
Stubborn & not to mention LAZY.
I'm a couch potato.
Hard to move my ass off da couch once i've placed my butt in position.
Imaginative, loves japanese anime,
shopping, cartoons & FOOD.
Blah blah blah. Ask me. :]





[[ .Crapping Box. ]]



[[ .My Fav Babes. ]]

mini ling mini teng
mini wc

[[ .My Friends. ]]

|Kayan| |Fai-LMAO| |ZhengWei| |Rachel| |WaiBin| |Bruce| |Gam Mou| |Liwei| |Munya| |Yoongwei| |Cynthia| |Leeyien| |Bryan| |GoodBin| |Jasmine.Tea| |WChien| |ChoyLing| |Karen| |HuiSee| |Hakuna.Matata| |Crystal.Clear| |Kikie| |Zheng Yang| |PooiKee| |Puimon| |Munsuet| |Princess.Puiyee| |KennyLoh|

[[ .E12 Members. ]]

|Pohsim| |Sabrina| |Jonathan| |Kevin| |Hazel| |MinHuei| |Josh| |Sam| |Julian| |Alethea| |Anna|

[[ .My Links. ]]

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K
Mr B.O.O.M.B.A
P.O.Z.A.M.A.N
CHCKL
cheesie
dawnyang
kennysia

[[ .My Old Junkies. ]]

|January 2008|February 2008|March 2008|April 2008|May 2008|June 2008|July 2008|August 2008|September 2008|October 2008|November 2008|December 2008|January 2009|February 2009|May 2009|June 2009|July 2009|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|March 2010|April 2010|January 2011|February 2011|April 2011|May 2011|June 2011

[[ .Through thick and thin. ]]

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .My happiest moments. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Life of a college student. ]]
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ .Here and There. ]]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


credits
ReminiscencesLove / daylockheart